|Web Developer (Visualization) - Java, Mid Level|
|USA VIRGINIA Springfield|
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
As a Java Developer (Visualization), the candidate for this position will provide application development support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible using data analytics techniques to develop, maintain and enhance models, tools and software for:
• Web developer mindset
• Experience in Java web application development using Spring framework, Sprint boot.
• Solid understanding of Object and relational database mapping using Spring, Hibernate, or other framework.
• Solid understanding of the java project build process, continuous development and continuous delivery architecture
• Experience in development of Ajax, REST web service
• Spatial rendering development experience, and geocode experience is a plus
• Familiar with GIT, Gradle build, Jenkins pipeline process
• Familiar with Java web container administration such as Tomcat, or Weblogic application server, system architecture experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Master’s Degree 4-yr is fine…. with relevant work experience
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM ideal
Keywords: Angular js
Cesium globe (a strong plus)
Google maps (a strong plus)
This position can have either visualization specialist type background for intermediate level positions or Data interface (spring/hibernate/etc).
|Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.|
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|