What does a Web Developer Analyst do?
As a Web Developer Analyst, you will analyze the system requirements for small-to-medium scale enterprise solutions. You may work individually, with other areas within Information Technology, and with Business Analysts to evaluate, design, and construct correspondence solutions (for text, email, letters) for internal and external business communications. You will be required to create/maintain solutions such as utilities to convert templates to various outputs such as html, PDF, CSS, or other image formats, build/maintain API's, interface with COTS solutions, support variety of delivery channels including vendors, multi-media web sites, etc. In this role, you can look forward to:
Basic Qualifications Required for Consideration:
- Operating as a key resource on the project team to provide critical design expertise
- Participating in special projects requiring a blend of technical and business expertise
- Helping business partners understand scope, feasibility, risk and cost of requested capabilities
- Working in a high-paced environment
With 3-5 years' experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or a related discipline
- Strong experience in Java, SQL and Shell Scripting.
- Strong experience with RDBMS technologies (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in a medium-to-large enterprise environment.
Preferred Experience with the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen for Education Clearance requirement
- AWS (Amazon Web Service)
- Open Text
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.