Aqueduct Technologies is seeking a full time Web Developer for their customer based out of Manchester, NH. As a Web Developer you’re a member of the DevOps team that, using a combination of graphic design skills along with technical computer skills, aids in the innovation and creation of beautiful, functional, and secure websites.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Collaborate with team members from start to finish on website development projects.
- Coordinate with various departments across the organization as needed.
- Maintain website and create update regularly to address company, customer, and security concerns.
- Troubleshoot code quickly and efficiently.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with team members.
- Willingness to seek ways to improve existing websites and processes for the betterment of our company and customers.
- 3-5 years of high-level web development and implementation experience
- BS in Web development or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with and collaborating using development tools such as Gitea, Jira
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience working in Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Elixir production experience with Phoenix, GraphQL, REST APIs
- Experience working with front-ends written with react.js using GraphQL
- Seasoned knowledge and hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Aqueduct Technologies, Inc. assists customers in finding top talent for their diverse staffing augmentation needs and providing technical solutions including deployment and support of advanced networking, systems, storage, and collaboration solutions to enable better business results. Aqueduct is one of the fastest growing IT services organization in the US, powered by our relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction, corporate culture, and employing the top 10% in the industry.