BlueWater Federal Solutions is a dynamic and nimble systems integration firm providing professional services and IT solutions to the Federal Government throughout the nation. We are viewed by our Federal Customers (DHS, Army, Navy, CENTCOM, DHA, EPA, GSA) as a trusted partner with a track record of successful past performance and superior customer value.
Without question, our company's strength lies in our people – Over 250 men and women who are deeply passionate about client partnership, reliable delivery, and successful results. We are looking for individuals who share this aspiration and invite you to join us in work that truly makes a difference for our clients.
Join a team of senior software engineers responsible for maintaining an enterprise web-application for the U.S. Federal government. The position is ideal for a front-end web developer interested in advancing his/her skills with back-end programming and Drupal CMS.
- Lead the Drupal CMS Theme programming, Drupal CMS module development and Drupal Profile maintenance.
- Work with the application development team to design and implement new design across the platform.
- Support team members including documentation, development, and testing phases
- 7+ years’ experience developing and maintaining large scale websites or web-applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to obtain DoD Clearance and DHS EOD Suitability
- 7 years minimum experience with Drupal 7.X CMS Theme Programming
- 7 years minimum experience with Responsive Web Design Programming across all major desktop browsers, and mobile & tablet browsers
- 7 years minimum experience with Bootstrap or similar mobile-first framework programming
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP
- Must have extensive experience programming web-applications and websites using standards compliant code (ex: W3C)
- Experience developing and delivering mobile solutions
- Candidate must have detailed knowledge of Section 508 and website accessibility requirements
- Familiarity in the SDLC or DHS System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) is a plus
- D3.js library knowledge and experience is a plus
- Experience creating and modifying Drupal themes.
- Experience using GIT (version control).
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer