$90-120K – Partial Remote
We are seeking a Web Developer for a well-established and respected financial institution in Woburn, MA.
In this role, you will serve as a full stack Web Developer analyzing requirements to design, develop, enhance and maintain client facing websites and act as a partner for internal operations and IT colleagues, as well as clients.
This organization offers competitive salary, generous benefits, and strong growth potential!
Key duties will include
- Design, develop and support web front end and backend along with integration to proprietary core system and client databases
- Work closely with operations and client service staff to gather client requirements and analyze the data and functionality required. Propose and design web and end-to-end solutions that meet these needs
- Website usability and administration improvement / modernization including detailed work with security protocols
- Website support in tandem with operations to achieve daily and monthly client service expectations
- 5 Years’ experience with Web Development including:
- Frameworks: ASP.NET, MVC5, ASP.NET Core with MVC and Blazor
- Programming languages: C#.NET and VB.NET
- Web Technologies: HTML5
- Scripting: Java script, jQuery, AngularJS
- Database: SQL Server
- Tools: Telerik components
- Styles: Css, Css2, Css3, Css4
- Significant knowledge of object oriented development principles, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles
- Front end design and usability knowledge and experience highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related program
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, and render advice in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects with flexibility to adapt to any given situation.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, senior management and 3rd party service providers to further the company's strategic objectives.
- Experience in a financial services environment is a definite plus.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to
CPS Recruitment is an EOE