Web UI Developer with Responsive Design and 508 Accessibility Experience
The Web UI lead will be responsible for developing 508 compliant applications on both the desktop and mobile platforms. The programmer will be responsible for designing, prototyping, coding, testing, analyzing and documenting, sizing, Web front-end application software. Part of the responsibility involves supporting existing business systems applications. Work on billable revenue generating projects; collaborate with senior developers, business analysts, project managers across teams to identify business needs and build appropriate technical solutions. The programmer will work with the team lead and Contractors as needed.
Job Specific Responsibilities
The The candidate must possess expert knowledge of web front-end development, responsive design a multi-browser settings and deep expertise on 508 and WCAG 2.0 compliance requirements. Experience developing and design both on multiple browsers and devices. Strong experience in application development technologies, tools, methodologies related to front end development as well as all functional areas in an IT organization. Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
• 5+ years of relevant web programming experience in various languages
• Experience in Designing and developing Responsive Websites is a must. (2+ years development experience)
• Deep understanding of 508 compliance requirements and experience developing websites with 508 compliance requirements is a must.
• Expert level experience in developing JQuery, JQuery UI and Media Queries
• Experience developing/testing websites on multiple browsers and mobile devices browsers is a must.
• Experience working with JAWS is a must.
• Good conceptual understanding of DOM and DOM Manipulation is a must.
• Experience developing JSPs and working in Java/J2EE environment is a strong plus.
• Deep understanding of responsive libraries such as Bootstrap.js and Modernizer.js
• Experience with User Experience Design and User Interface design.
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Axure
• Experience with cross browser compatibility and UI performance
• Experience with UI unit testing frameworks
• Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation).
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Experience developing systems which were implemented in production with high quality and high availability.
• Experience using Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins and Perforce desirable.
Experience designing/developing Java/J2EE applications is a plus.
Performs other related duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) at an Accredited University or equivalent work experience.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO CORP TO CORP, NO 1099
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact