The web developer will develop/interface with several products and technologies, including but not limited to:
• Web Development UI Tools (vue.js, Angular, CSS, etc.)
• Web Development backend tools (Python, node.js, PHP, etc.)
• O365 (SharePoint, Power BI, Power Platform)
• Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Big Query)
• UI/UX design and development of website pages, visuals and web services.
Job Specific Responsibilities
• Design, build and support security portal: news, links, reporting, metrics, tools and navigation to key information
• Development of custom web services and visualizations where out of the box functionality does not meet requirements
• Create presentation dashboards and implement analytical tools to enhance action of the discoveries
• 2+ years full stack web development experience
• 2+ years O365 skillset with vast development experience using Power BI, SharePoint, Power Platform.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting information to groups
• Must have strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities.
• Ability to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects.
• Ability to work with loosely defined requirements.
• Self-starter mentality and the ability to think outside the box.
• Security data experience is a plus
• 5+ yrs. of related IT experience
• 5+ Web Development Experience
• 3+ years reporting experience (Power BI/Looker)
• 3+ years O365 toolset
• Regex/Scripting/programming/RDBMS knowledge (shell, batch, perl, python, php, Oracle, MSSQL, others) • MS preferred or Bachelor’s Degree with equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications
• Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
• Experience with repository management systems (GIT, etc).
• Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments