Workforce Analyst (TS/SCI)
Work you'll do
• The individual will support senior government executives in the development of the organization's strategy and business process
• They will assist with the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of data
• The individual will translate data analysis findings and research principles into written documents.
• They will manipulate and transform data through the use of databases, spreadsheets, and queries.
• The individual will serve as domain knowledgeable resource in advising Deloitte team and client on tools and techniques to improve the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of information
• Client interaction will be regular and sustained, encompassing both formal presentations and informal, routine communication
The Workforce Transformation practice delivers solutions to help our clients transform their workforces and workplaces for business success in this era of technology disruption. We deliver solutions to enable our clients' success in creating the very best workforce to achieve their business aspirations - providing end-to-end workforce lifecycle solutions.
Workforce Transformation supports our clients by:
• Imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption
• Delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces
• Delivering solutions within each workforce domain: Branding & Acquisition; Rewards & Well-being; Performance, Learning & Career Mobility; Leadership & Teaming; Diversity & Inclusion
• TS/SCI Clearance Required (Must be willing and able to obtain a CI Polygraph)
Skills & Experience:
• Strong analytical skills (use of Microsoft Excel, Macros and/or Access to analyze data)
• Statistical analysis experience (use of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, R)
• Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word)
• Ability to facilitate client meetings and workshops to define client processes and needs
• Ability to lead small teams to complete a project
• Strong written and oral skills required
• Experience in one of the following areas: Statistical Analysis, Strategic Management, or Data Analysis/Reporting
• Familiarity with information technology solutions including server-hosted and desktop applications- prefer SQL, C++ or Visual Basic skills.
• Experience in developing reports using any major BI Package (MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Oracle BIEE or similar)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.