Working under the direction and guidance of the Director of Technical Services, the candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance in reviewing and provided solutions to the MedRS Web Based Tool. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s):
1. HTML/CSS HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language used to create web pages. A markup language is your way of making notes in a digital document that can be distinguished from regular text. It’s the most basic building block you’ll need for developing websites. CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is the language used to present the document you create with HTML. Where HTML comes first and creates the foundation for your page, CSS comes along next and is used to create the page’s layout, color, fonts, and…well, the style!
3. Yii Framework Yii is a high performance, component-based PHP framework for rapidly developing modern Web applications. The name Yii (pronounced Yee or [ji:]) means "simple and evolutionary" in Chinese. It can also be thought of as an acronym for Yes It Is!
4. MySQL database
5. Workbench database administrator
6. Filezilla free FTP solution
7. Linux OS (Red hat, debian, CentOS, others)
If interested, please respond with resume and rate expectation asap. -- Thank you for your interest in The Evolvers Group. The employee benefits include medical insurance and 401k plan.