Graphic Image/GiGi New York, is seeking a full time innovative Digital Web Content Manager with a proven track record of Marketing national brands. The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout, content to function and according to the company’s specifications. It requires deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, PHP, and MYSQL. The optimal candidate will strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. We are looking for candidates that consider themselves to be creative problem solvers. The ideal candidate must have a strong web developer background but also be willing to learn new technologies across all aspects of web development and online Marketing. This position is based in our Melville, NY office.
• Update Volusion platform websites to increase customer traffic and create better user experience. Partner with E-Commerce Manager to update all online product copy, personalization and online promotions through various coupon codes and product updates.
• Lead development and Implementation of all web development: coding, content delivery network, product data feeds, improve search engine position, and new strategies for online growth.
• Responsible for all art department tech needs-server, backups, software, licensing, domains, SSL, Volusion and basic company tech need, focusing on providing best customer experience while keeping costs down.
• Monitor and improve (save) costs to the company on hosting, domains, hardware/software and advertising.
• Manage, implement and track email campaigns direct to consumer and retail.
• Diagnose inefficiencies and issues and implement methods for solving them.
• Identify and implement new ecommerce strategies for growth.
· 5 to 7 years of Web Development
· 3 years of Digital eCommerce Marketing
· Email Marketing and Data Feed Management – Google Analytics, Amazon AWS, AdRoll, SEO & Facebook Ads
· Affiliate Marketing Commission Junction a plus
· Some experience with Influencer Marketing (i.e. Social Media Marketing – Facebook, Twitter,)
· Must be comfortable working “hands-on” with managers in a fast, growing brand
· Be creative, detailed oriented, quality focused and resourceful
· Driven to implement tasks
· Adobe Suite
· Fashion industry experience is a plus but not required.
Graphic Image offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k and PTO.
Graphic Image/GiGi New York is an equal opportunity employer
305 Spagnoli Road Melville, NY, 11747Contact