Title: Web Developer II
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long Term
The incumbent is expected to perform the following functions:
- Development and maintenance of UI layer of the web application using Agular JS and HTML.
- Development and maintenance of .Net application.
- Analyze user requirements, performing analysis of data entry points and converting the user requirements (Functions specs) into Technical Specs.
- Development, testing and deployment of the application.
Skill Set Requirements:
We are looking for an individual with strong expertise in the following required core competencies:
- Strong Angular JS developer with 5 years’ + experience
- Develop UI using Angular JS(1.7) and HTML. Experience with UI framework and integration with .Net. Experience in .Net development is a big plus for this position.
- Develop enhancements for web applications
- Under supervision of assigned team lead, the responsibilities and duties of this position include but are not limited to
- Diagnosing, debugging, fixing, enhancing and adding onto existing application using established development approaches;
- Performing test planning, testing (unit, system, end-to-end, UAT), and QA;
- Developing plans and estimates & reporting progress to team lead;
- Handling end-user problems and related issues on an ad-hoc basis;
- Supporting and enhancing existing applications based on requirements provided by the supervisor;
- Assisting in the integration of the application to enterprise wide applications and technologies.
- Strong communication skills, hands on experience in analyzing user requirements and writing technical specifications.
- Technical skills required are cited above.
- Ability to propose creative and optimal solutions.
- Excellent team player with superior communication skills (oral and written).
- Prior financial systems development and/or professional experience.