Under general direction, the Web Developer II participates as a technical expert in design development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or significant enhancements to existing software. Utilizes thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations to bring corporate goals and strategies to reality. Works on projects that range from simple intranet applications to home banking system components and participates in establishing deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and maintains website(s) for the organization.
- Transforms website design into functionality; tests and maintains website layout and other components to enhance user-experience.
- Analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
- Creates site layout and user interface from provided design concepts using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Perform or direct website updates, write, design, and edit web page content.
- Develop robust and user-friendly .Net based web applications.
- Continuously maintain website tests and troubleshoots issues and problems.
- Ongoing unit testing and other validation.
- May communicates with programmers, designers, and other specialists on matters of website concept, deign, and architecture.
- Confer with management and/or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, and implement software code for website components.
- Integrates web applications with backend databases.
- Research, tests, build and coordinate the integration of new products as per requirements.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, web development, software development, or related field preferred.
- Back-end frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Node.Js, and ASP.Net
- UI/UX design experience.
- Good understanding of ADA WCAG accessibility and compliance
- Must have working knowledge of n-tier concepts including well encapsulated layered designs and a strong understanding of cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues and solutions
- Experience in Git and branching methodologies and CI/CD tools and services in a DevOps environment
- Experience implementing custom templates and themes in PHP based content management platform is a plus.
- Working knowledge and practice in secure coding development and design.
- Experience with SQL like MySQL.
- Experience developing Financial Transaction system, COM, COM+ Data Encryption.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Must also demonstrate conduct consistent with our Corporate Values:
- Practice open Communication with all levels;
- Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions;
- Foster Teamwork by cooperating and collaborating with other employees;
- Seek ways to make the workplace Fun for oneself & others;
- Conduct oneself with Integrity by being honest, trustworthy and ethical in all work activities and interactions;
- Work with a Service Orientation by having a genuine concern for the needs of one’s customers and by being friendly, professional and following through on commitments; and
- Demonstrate Humility in all interactions and remember to leave one’s ego at the door when one arrives to work.
Logix Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.