Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Web Developer for a position in the Chantilly, VA. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered. The Web Developer will work in a group that is working to modernize and transform business processes. The group is focused on improving record management, artifact creation, control, and collaboration.
The Web Developer will work to develop technical solutions that require collaboration with SMEs. They will use HTML and CSS to create web pages that fit requirements developed by the Customer. They will develop solutions to technical problems and issues and be able to clearly illustrate those solutions to the Customer. They will conduct outreach and engage with others to document requirements and collect feedback.Mandatory Skills:
- Requires BS and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6- 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
- Demonstrated experience with developing websites, or other interfaces using tools (such as WordPress, SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence).
- Demonstrated experience using visual aids (such as wireframes, storyboards and UI flow charts).
- Demonstrated experience implementing web accessibility standards/best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile environment and consulting in a multi-project environment.
External Referral Bonus:
- Demonstrated familiarity with application programming languages (e.g., Ruby, PHP, and XHTML).
- Demonstrated experience planning and presenting user interface designs
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and offering suggestions for concept development, metrics and deployment decisions.
- Demonstrated experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems. This includes the ability to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.