NAPCO Media, LLC is a leading business-to-business media company in Center City Philadelphia. Our supportive environment and our creative, talented and hardworking team of professionals dedicated to building community through content are the core of our success. We build community between our audience and our clients through integrated media programs, video services, events, marketing services, research services, custom content and e-learning. We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
We are seeking a Web Developer for designing, coding, modifying and maintaining user-friendly and clear navigation websites and web applications, from layout to functionality, according to specifications set forth by stakeholders and team members.
Experience, Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Ability to apply your expertise to many technical problems as they arise in coding websites, applications and the overall code environment.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Must have mobile/responsive coding experience and be able to code websites and applications at different break-points and resolutions.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Knowledge of versioning software such as SVN and Git.
- Ability to work with, create, maintain and support multi-site and multi-installation instances of WordPress.
- Ability to fully document code process and structure accordingly so that all team members can follow and work on projects as an integrated coding team.
- Ability to work on tight schedules and deliver projects and applications on time.
- Working knowledge of databases, database designs, architecture and interaction.
More Skills for Success:
- Web Programming Skills
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Web User Interface Design (UI)
- Security Principles
- Object-Oriented Design
- Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Multimedia Content Development
- Mobile UI and code experience.
Email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements to
NAPCO Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and we consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability and/or handicap, or any other protected status or classification in accordance with local, state and federal laws.