If you're looking to further your career as a Web Developer, Robert Half currently has an opportunity for someone with a passion for web design and a thorough understanding of user experience at a Service company. Are you creative, highly capable of coding, and knowledgeable about enterprise systems? Then this rewarding Web Developer position may be for you. This permanent opportunity is in Quad Cities area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Use creative approaches to drive and code solutions
- Create simple solutions for complex business processes, integrating best of breed tools
- Recognize business needs and alter solutions to meet the company goals
- Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions
- Cooperate with key partners to deliver tested and reusable code in a quickly changing environment, on time
- Demonstrated experience with server-side languages
- A strong understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated talent for creating end-to-end solutions that create positive user experiences and happy customer
- 3+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Eagerness to take and turn mockups into various web languages
- Mastery of graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- Proficiency in MVC Framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of C#
- ASP.NET experience
- Knowledge of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.