There's a fantastic opportunity at The Creative Group for a Web Developer to bring their design powers and knowledge of user experience to an innovative company in the detail oriented Services industry. If you combine creativity with strong coding skills and knowledge of enterprise systems, this position may be right for you. This Web Developer position is a full-time opportunity and is situated in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Manage and code solutions with creative approaches to problem solving
- Collaborate with leaders and others to determine fitting solutions
- Work through complex business processes and create simple solutions integrating best of breed tools
- Identify business needs and develop with solutions that support the company goals
- Work with key partners to provide tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment, on time
Interested and experienced Web Developers/Designers should email their resume and portfolio to Tiobhan Landrum at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requirements
- Demonstrated experience with server-side languages
- A real passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer happiness
- Experience crafting high quality solutions
- Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment
- Foundational knowledge in Web Development
- General familiarity with Wordpress Sites
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- Well-founded grasp of Wordpress Development
- Proven knowledge of WordPress
- Wide ranging experience with CSS
- Practical knowledge of Wordpress Theme
- Solid understanding of Front-End Web Development
- Strong familiarity with web design
- Quality experience with HTML
- Earlier work involving Adobe Creative Cloud
- BA/BS degree required
- Fluency in graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
- Knowledge of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Able to progress through development of projects quickly, turning mockups into various web languages
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.