I have an immediate need for a Sr. PHP Developer for a client in Fenton. This is a full-time, direct-hire role with a leading company in their industry!
They are looking for a Sr. PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
* Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
* Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
* Integration and design of data storage solutions
* Fix application issues and irregularities
Skills And Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks and an understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
* Understanding of MVC design patterns
* Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
For immediate consideration, please apply on-line. You should also feel free to reach out directly to Nate Crosswait at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 616-451-7000.
PHP, MySQL, Web Design, Web Site Development