Robert Half Technology is searching for a Web Developer for a client in Charlotte, NC. Qualified candidates should apply directly, or reach out to Chris Smouse at Chris.Smouse@rht.com.
This Web Developer opportunity is with a company in the Healthcare/NHS field. Are you creative, highly capable of coding, and knowledgeable about enterprise systems? Then contact us today about this fulfilling Web Developer role. For this full-time position, you will work in Fort Mill, South Carolina.
What you get to do every single day
Collaborate with key partners to ensure on-time delivery of tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environmentIdentify business needs and support company goals by adapting solutions to meet themWork with leadership and others to find the right solutionsApply creative solutions to drive and code solutionsFind simple solutions to complex business processes, integrating best of breed tools- Hands-on experience with server-side languages
- Deep understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- A real enthusiasm for developing end-to-end solutions that power a positive user experience
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Record of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Eagerness to take and turn mockups into various web languages
- C# experience desired
- Experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Mastery of graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies