SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
You will be joining a team that will design, develop, and produce media elements and interactions that support clear communication and learner interaction and assessment related to adult learning solutions. These learning solutions may include but are not limited to: graphics, websites, web-tools, online courses, Web-Based Training (WBTs) and other artifacts to support online, blended, and face-to-face training. This development effort will facilitate the mission to support training across their organization. Qualifications Mandatory
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience working in a training environment
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience using Joomla site design and site administration
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience developing Web-Based Training (WBT) or online training courses or other E-learning solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects) and other various software products
- Demonstrated experience solving application development problems
- Demonstrated experience providing advice and recommendations on product design
- Demonstrated experience incorporating considerations into web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, and maintaining web sites
- Demonstrated experience using authoring or scripting languages
- Demonstrated experience using content creation and management tools for digital media
My SAIC Benefits.