Job ID: 2113586 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's Web Developer will assist management and develop training courses and content related to adult learning solutions. In support of training efforts, the Web Developer will determine technical requirements for learning solutions to research, create, document, and implement graphics, websites, online courses, Web-Based Training (WBTs), and other learning materials. Qualifications Mandatory Skills:
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Five (5) or more years of experience in web development or UI/UX or ISD capabilities
- Designing, building, and maintaining web sites.
- Incorporating considerations into web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy
- Utilizing Joomla site design and site administration
- Applying Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects) or other similar software products into web pages
- Employing JIRA or other IT work ticket/tracking system
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Note that education can be substituted in lieu of relevant experience
- Developing Web-Based Training (WBT) or online training courses or other E-learning solutions
- Creating motion graphic products
- Utilizing general photograph and/or video production
- Familiarity with cloud technology
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.