Job ID: 219483 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has an immediate opening on a prime contract for an ambitious, creative Junior to Mid-level Web Developer who would like to support a rewarding and dynamic mission. Candidates will join a multi-person software engineering team which is in direct support of a 24x7 Mission Operations Center (MOC). Additionally candidates will have the unique opportunity to learn and work with a diverse set of technologies and programming languages; as well as being able to directly shape the technological requirements of the customer. Duties will include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Support of a Highly Visible and Mission Critical Enterprise level Web based application (a Portal) which provides help desk functions, reporting, document management, and metrics for customers.
- Use of ETL processes that integrate with 3rd party monitoring tools to process a large amount of data (both structured and unstructured) into a centralized portal for status and situational awareness
- Work the entire lifecycle of software projects, beginning with requirements analysis and design to delivery and subsequent maintenance
- Participate in team research projects
- Present innovative ("Outside the box") ideas and solutions on the leading edge of IT to solve unique project issues
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance
- 2+ years of relevant experience web development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (4 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree)
- Experience with the following technologies/languages
- Ability to interface with customers a/o stakeholders
- Ability to follow software development best practices
- Experience with JSON and NO SQL database
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.