Job ID: 2203249 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's Web Developer will elicit requirements for website design, development, and implementation. The developer will collaborate to develop custom sites and implement various systems including SharePoint and Joomla while working within an Agile environment. The developer will perform full lifecycle development across all application tiers and make sure the websites and applications meet 508 compliance. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with team members, stakeholders, and vendors to identify requirements and transform into technical requirements
- Communicate with network personnel or web site hosting agencies to address hardware/software issues affecting websites
- Create web models or prototypes
- Design, build, and maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, or digital media
- Execute unit and functional test plans and document results
- Incorporate technical considerations into website plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, and accessibility and privacy
- Monitor security system performance logs to identify problems and notify security personnel
- Recommend and implement performance improvements
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience in web development activities
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline.
- Designing, developing, and administrating of SharePoint sites
- Migrating SharePoint sites and automating administrative tasks
- Designing, developing, and administrating of Joomla sites supporting Joomla Extension or Module creation
- Designing, developing, implementing, and supporting WordPress websites.
- Utilizing and supporting Content Management Systems (CMS) or Knowledge Management Systems (KMS) such as Drupal, ExpressionEngineer, ServiceNow, or similar
- Implementing complex visual styles via HTML5, Bootstrap, or PHP
- Utilizing SharePoint Designer and other SharePoint tools
- Applying Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects) or other similar software products into web pages
- Employing JIRA or other IT work ticket/tracking system
- Certifications: SharePoint Site Collections Administrator (SCA)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.