SAIC is seeking candidates for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), a Combat Support Agency, who engineers and provides command and control capabilities and enterprise infrastructure, to continuously operate and assure a global net-centric enterprise which directly supports joint warfighters, national level leaders, and other mission and coalition partners across the full spectrum of operations.
The SAIC team will help provide software development support and expertise for the unclassified and classified portals DISA Store Front (DSF) in NIPRNet and SIPRNet hosted environments. This includes providing support and expertise for: DISA Service Catalog, order entry and management capabilities for DISA services, process workflow automation, SDE automation, System Integrations, transactions occurring between systems, notifications, and reporting capabilities. DSF employs an Agile development methodology and will use JIRA to support their efforts.
The candidate for this position designs and develops web-based front-end solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of the variety of factors, as well as, frequent use and application of modern front-end frameworks technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
The Web Developer:
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements software code (such as CSS) for components of the website.
- Works with graphic designers and other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website.
- Responsible for interface implementation.
- Requires strong navigation and site design instincts
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and (3) three years or more experience; PhD and 0 years experience
- CompTIA Security +
- An active Top Secret clearance
My SAIC Benefits.