Job ID: 2211455 Location:
MCLEAN , VA , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC) is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division is seeking a Web Developer (WD) to develop, deploy, and support user-friendly applications/features that allow analysts to create and publish analytic products with increased proficiency. The developer will collaborate with IT partners and users to ensure that needs are captured and managed and formulate design concepts to meet those needs. The WD will attend regular meetings to discuss improvements and the implementation of developments for the production system. Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline. Note that years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following web development activities:
- Managing requirements in an Agile development environment and consulting in a multi-project environment
- Rapidly prototyping application features using a variety of tools including, but not limited to: paper prototypes, storyboards, PowerPoint, HTML/CSS or an enterprise available web-based tool
- Supporting project managers and subject matter experts, planning projects, developing contingencies, and producing schedules
- Modifying and updating WordPress-based websites
- Implementing wireframe development
- Developing web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, and industry standards
- Using JIRA and Confluence project management software.
- Supporting concept development.
- Coordination and collaboration skills with ability to work successfully across organizational boundaries
- Advising and assisting team members with the communication of potential feature designs to development teams and use of various web development technologies and design techniques
- Ensuring compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of Compliance
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.