Job ID: 2207137 Location:
OFFUTT AFB , NE , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has a new opportunity for a Web Developer (Software Engineer) in Omaha, NE. This work will be within the U.S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) Mission Assurance Division and require providing software and technical advisory support in support of coordination and integration efforts with the Services, DOD agencies, elements of Intelligence Community (IC), as well as civil, commercial, and international organizations sharing mutual interests dealing with critical assets and infrastructure across the broad spectrum of national security missions; and provide support and coordination for the USSTRATCOM Mission Assurance (MA) Defense Critical Infrastructure Program (DCIP) in support of specified tasks, roles and responsibilities assigned to CDR USSTRATCOM. The successful applicant will provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work. Solutions must be imaginative, innovative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with USSTRATCOM's objectives. Additionally, the successful applicant must have the ability to work proactively, independently, and as a member of a highly effective technical team while developing innovative solutions. Qualified candidates must be currently eligible for TS/SCI security clearance.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the DTRA sponsored Mission Assurance Risk Management System (MARMS); support the development and maintenance of MARMS web application through requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation
- As required, support the development of the Strategic Mission Assurance Data System (SMADS) web application through requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation
- Development/maintenance of capabilities interacting with ArcGIS to display information on MARMS and SMADS maps
- Component and system test planning, verification, and validation
- Troubleshooting/resolution of operational issues affecting MARMS and SMADS
- Provide customer and end user situational awareness through development of status presentations and demonstrations
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience or 13 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Bachelor's Degree and 9+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 13+ years of experience
- At a minimum 5 years of prior software development / coding experience
- TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with DoD agencies
- Experience with Human Factors Engineering (HFE) and Graphic User Interface/Experience (GUI/E) Design
- Experience with software configuration management tools (SubVersion, Git, etc.)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.