SNI is working with one of our top clients in search for a web developer for their office in the Des Plaines area. Our client is an establish company that has been around for 107 years, and has offices throughout the United States.
- Develops and maintains database driven web applications.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in web development/programming or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of web/application development experience.
- Experience with PHP, PHP frameworks, - LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), and AJAX
- Knowledge of Word Press and Drupal platforms.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot layout and scripting issues across a variety of browsers.
- Knowledge and understanding of computer science concepts such as: OO design, data structures, optimization.
- Understanding of MVC architecture.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.