As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the following,
* Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements java-based multi-tiered web applications
* Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on requirements
* Work with other developers and business users to provide complete solutions
* Maintains repository for all inhouse and 3rd party software/customizations and documentations
* Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools
* Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
* Ensures software issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
* Monitors outstanding service requests, patch applications and associated testing
* Strong understanding of core Java, JSP, Python, Nodejs, Angularjs, Java scripting with MVS framework, Hibernate, CSS, HTML5 and PHP.
* Should have knowledge of databases and writing SQL scripts.
* Knowledge of eCommerce and WordPress is a big plus.
* Should be able to understand, analyze and convert the requirement into programs to provide business solutions.
* Good understanding of technical design document.
* Strong verbal and written communication.
* High analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good communication skills to work with other developers, business users, and management.
* Proactive problem solver, implementing solutions with careful consideration to the bottom line, long-range goals, feasibility and ease of use.
Type of Experience
* Strong experience with designing and developing web applications
* Hands on experience with core java and related technologies
* Experience with PHP to a big plus
* Sould have worked with web services like SOAP and REST
* Experience with database like mySql and Oracle
* Any experience with eCommerce is good
* Good experience in creating technical design documents
* Experience in web development, deployment and production support