Job Title: Java Developer
Job Type: Direct Hire
Please Note: Must be able to work on Client's W2
Location: San Antonio, TX
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- HTML (basic input controls, frames, table)
- DHTML, XML, XSL
- SQL/T-SQL/Stored Procedures
- Web Service interoperability (SOAP)
- Visual Studio IDE/code Debugging capabilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of error handling methods across multiple application layers
- Ability to create and maintain browser based user interfaces in multi-tier architecture
- Problem solving skills in which the developer is able to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Ability to prepare conceptual, detailed and technical design specification and technical documentation
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders both with written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess solid problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Must be forward looking with a holistic approach to change management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability requires Communication Skills
- Ability to prepare, read, analyze and interpret technical documentation and design specifications
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- Ability to communicate assignments and status to team members and project managers
- Ability to escalate issues to appropriate level of management
- A Bachelor s degree in Management Information System (MIS), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field is preferred, or will consider 5 7 years of commensurate experience.
- Knowledge of banking principles and concepts
- Candidate will undergo a training program for the assigned system that includes the following:
- Candidate must successfully complete a system centric basic Developer Training Course
- Candidate must successfully complete a system centric Advanced Development Training Track
- Candidate must successfully complete a system centric Installation and Operations Training Track or at least 2 Specialty Courses