- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Web Developer with TS/SCI FSP Poly
at its Columbia, MD
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.Responsibilities
- Interact with team to gather and define requirements.
- Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs.
- Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
- Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- Design and develop visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain configuration management.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests in support of SLA requirements.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- ServiceNow CSS & User Interface (UI) Experience (Desired, but not mandatory)
- Internet HTML, XML, JSON (Desired)
- Converting user requirements into system requirements
- Developing web application solutions using latest Agile techniques
- Utilizing best practices for web development
- Recommending system improvements
- Providing thorough system documentation.
- Work history as a web developer must be in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
TS/SCI prior to consideration stateAdditional Requirements to be obtained:
FSP polygraph is required upon startingEducation/Years of Experience:
Must have twelve (12) years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. A Masters' degree is equivalent to 6 years' experience; a Bachelors' degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associates' degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. All degrees must be in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university. Acceptable degrees include, but are not limited to Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems and Mathematics.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance