“Come join our product development team to provide thought leadership and innovation. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with customers, sales, professional services, and product management to architect, design and develop a highly feature rich product.” – VP, Software Engineering.
What You’ll Contribute
- Develop new user interface features for myFICO's web properties and mobile applications.
- Use creative thinking for innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex and rich web experiences across desktop and mobile browsers
- Expertise in one or more modern web frameworks such as Angular, Bootstrap and Backbone
- Solid experience with MVC and REST frameworks
- Firebug, Web Inspector are your friends
- Strong debugging skills and deep understanding of web and webpages
- Knowledge of web standards, CSS based design and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with a source control system like git, subversion etc
- Experience with native mobile UI (iOS/Android) a plus
- Experience working with database SQL queries a plus.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- Learn new technologies even if you have never worked on similar field.
- Be part of a highly-skilled, nimble and fast-paced team.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.