Codeworks is a locally owned and operated IT Services firm in SE Wisconsin, known for our strong commitment to quality and for our direct client relationships.
Who We're Looking For!...
A "Webbie" type who is comfortable coding in HTML/CSS.
What have you been doing?
As the Digital Marketing Web Development Specialist you will be developing web pages/sites and writing and enhancing HTML to engage people while providing an awesome digital experience. You will update and enhance existing sites, create new sites (leveraging existing templates) with fresh content and design elements, and support sales force to fully leverage digital marketing tactics.
Why should you apply?
Because you are ready to advance your skills in a fast-paced corporate setting driving digital engagement with 15,000+ financial services sales agents. You're someone who would enjoy working downtown for a respected company committed to Milwaukee—both through the location of their corporate headquarters and through community involvement.
· 2+ years creating and designing websites
· Ability to code HTML/CSS and code for cross-browser / cross-device challenges.
· Understanding of web technology and well versed in web usability best practices
· Excellent communications skill as you will be working with end-users
· Initiative to lead/shepherd small projects that have many moving parts
· Personal Accountability
· A charming personality!... Excellent communication skills and be willing to both execute, code and deploy enhancements to digital properties and teach non-technical users how to work in a web content management system.
· And, preferably but not required, a Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, web development and design.
A Big Plus….
o Using or implementing Adobe Analytics
o CMS development experience
o Skilled with Adobe Photoshop and applying design specifications to functional code
o Financial Services experience
This is a 6-month contract opportunity. For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attn: Angela. Local candidates will be given first priority.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an office in Madison, WI—Codeworks has over 20 years of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies in Wisconsin as well as our client's national locations. Our recruiting team is extremely good at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new opportunities that will satisfy their expectations both in salary and opportunity for growth. Codeworks has been routinely recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US.
17800 W. Capitol Drive Brookfield, WI, 53045Contact