Web Front-End Automation Test Engineer (Selenium, Java OR Python) in Mountain View, CA
Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices have completely revolutionized how we operate in our daily lives. From communicating and sharing information to traveling and shopping, and Android have been at the core of this revolution. The next generation of mobile devices will completely change how we work. Development has already begun, and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of a highly secure platform building for devices and a set of cloud services that leverage this next generation platform. This engineer will utilize and expand the in-house framework to expand the automation coverage
- Automate test cases using the existing automation framework (Selenium, Java and Python).
- Develop, Maintain and enhance the automation framework.
- Automate Front-end Test cases to improve the automation coverage
- Participate in Defect Review, Root Cause Analysis, and High-Risk reviews
- Co-ordinate with program management, Developers, QA leads and offshore teams.
- Understanding of system Security Platform that provides the foundation for all enterprise mobility applications.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Management Platform that enables partners to provide comprehensive device management solutions.
- B2B Cloud Services that provide enrollment, configuration, and management services for customers and partners desired.
Must have Skillsets
- 4+ year experience in Web / Front-End automation testing
- 3 years of experience in Web Automation (Selenium or something similar)
- Proficient in Java and/or Python is mandatory.
- Experience in Continuous Deployment environment like Jenkins
- Experience in Unit Testing. Junit, TestNG or similar.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ months