Kforce has a client that is seeking a Web Front End Engineer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR).
Our team provides development support for Valiant Labs which is our internal new business incubator. We explore new business ideas that can be brought to life using the latest technologies. By passionately pioneering new ways to connect with our consumers, we strive to embody and continuously redefine the company's original mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. We seek to leave the world a better place than we found it. We are looking for a hardworking software engineer who can develop React/Redux based Single Page App Web experiences and is proficient in HTML5 and CSS3.
* You will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences for our startup businesses
* Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job
* You will be contributing as one of the key developers on a startup team and this job offers a pathway to a full time lead engineering role
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines and strong software programming skills.
* At least 2-3 years of production quality software development experience
* Experience using Web frameworks like React/Redux and Responsive Web designs with Fluid grid layouts using HTML5/CSS3
* Experience working with and/or integrating REST APIs to web experiences
* Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to dive in and debug at any level in the software stack
* Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
* Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and/or Kan Ban
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.