The role below is for a Platform Governance PM but we are looking for someone with Web Governance experience. They largely focus on health, security, compliance with websites and domains etc.
Off Platform Governance management
- Someone who is relatively senior:
- Can work independently (leaning on FTEs only for strategic guidance and if there are unique scenarios where a final decision needs to be made)
- Is confident to engage field vendors and FTEs in discussions to clearly understand scenarios, business impact and local nuances. This means engaging with US CMO and with countries where much of the work is clarifying situations that are poorly articulated due to English language (so asking very clear, simple questions, restating back to the requestors in simple language, driving clarity).
- Someone with a knowledge of data collection process and MKTO and MPAA systems and modern marketing/GDC principles
- Someone with capabilities and capacity to help us even better set up. Investing in a resource senior enough to help us with this now with an eye toward moving to a resource next fiscal:
- Test, rev on and improve the decision tree. As they use the decision tree they can ensure it is clear, logical and includes all the common scenarios.
- Help drive requirements for PlatGov tools changes. We have a lot of new questions we would like to better integrate into the tool to reduce the back and forth of questions.
- Support the creation and evolution of all our documentation
FY Planning support
- This would be slide work, building frameworks, and helping with deliverables for VLS, CEP, and Ready.
- It’s the type of work we’ve traditionally used a strategic supplier for (think Grant Thornton) but I’d like to avoid having to pay a premium.
- The role is definitely more strategic thinking and with heavily curated slide deliverables that we don’t traditionally get from other suppliers