Company Job Title: Web Master - MS SQL Server
Clearance:TS/SCILocation: Ft. Meade, MD
Reports To:Project ManagerFLSA Status:Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary:
The Web Master - MS SQL Server
shall perform database design, development, implementation, and maintenance. The Web Master - MS SQL Server
shall also author software configuration documentation, user manuals, and provide one-on-one consultation to the branch chiefs and senior analysts. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Ensure products developed under this PWS are available in a timely manner to the greater U.S. Intelligence Community.
· Maintain a web presence that supports the diverse production of the various branches of the Army.
· Perform database design, implementation, and maintenance.
· Author software configuration documentation, user manuals, and provide one-on- one consultation to the branch chiefs and senior analysts.
· Update and maintain the classified intelligence website and associated systems; including: posting data, providing information and responding to documentation for activities such as Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Assistance (RFAs) and Request for Products (RFPs) on a daily basis.
· Assist with monitoring the status of classified requests, such as Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Assistance (RFAs) and Request for Products (RFPs), and provide weekly updates.
· Provides page design, development, and integration of information to web-based presentations for the Army’s Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) web sites.
· Conduct coordination with internal and external information technology service providers to help maintain and improve the sites Non-Essential Duties:
· Other duties as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities:
· NONE Minimum Qualifications:
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· HS diploma/GED required
· Minimum of 5 years of experience with MS SQL Server
· TS/SCI Clearance required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce. Ethics:
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values. Physical Demands:
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Work Environment :
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise. Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.