Job Title : Web Method Developer
Location : McLean, VA
Duration : Long term contract
Job Description :-
Looking for a confident and self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn and adapt in a team environment to join to lead development, maintenance and support for applications with Java/J2EE , WebMethods & Apache MQ Messaging technologies.
Your work falls into three primary categories:
Project Delivery and Operations
• Lead technical delivery projects from analyzing technical solutioning to deployment, contributing to the success of project(s).
• Participate in Requirements Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deploy applications
• Understand Business needs and processes; identify solutions, present and guide project team/sponsors in identifying best solution.
• Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level for Java/J2EE applications
• Interacts with senior customer personnel / business as well IT Stakeholders on significant technical matters frequently requiring coordination across organizational lines.
• Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as Web Methods, Java EE, WebLogic Server, SOAP, REST, XML, Eclipse DB2, Sybase, LDAP/TAM, Active Directory and other internal systems in the enterprise
o Developing and Enhancing flow services in WebMethods
o Developing and enhancing replication between databases using IBM CDC replication, SQL replication, SOAPUI, Rapid SQL
o Writing Unix shell Scripts, ANT/Maven Build Scripts, Stored procedures, Complex SQLs, Autosys scripts and Jil jobs
• Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies, as project dictates
Support planning activities, such as impact assessments, level of effort analysis and developer task assignments
• Contribute to the enhancement of application development/delivery standards, tools and processes.
• Improve code quality by leading design and code reviews, and solve challenging issues related to performance tuning and scalability also validate that the design patterns adhere to approved architecture
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers
• Deliver knowledge transfer sessions to ramp up new development team members
Phone Num :- 214.446.5855 Ext 119