Title:- Web Operations Specialist
Location:- Anaheim, CA
Duration: Full Time
ASP.Net iis Web Operations Specialist Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SQL Server Cloud aws Azure soa Relic Splunk SCOM
WEB OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
The Web Operations Specialist is responsible for monitoring performance of the web-based server infrastructure, diagnosing and troubleshooting issues, and ensuring that operational best practices are being followed from a service perspective.
This role reports to the Director of Web Development and works closely with IT Network Administration, Web Development and Web Administration teams to ensure that all web-based systems are operational and performing optimally.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies Management, or equivalent
• 5 years experience supporting, maintaining, and optimizing web-based infrastructures.
• Extensive experience administering Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (and newer)
• Expert knowledge in the configuration and optimization of IIS 7 (and newer)
• Extensive experience configuring and optimizing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (and newer) environments.
• A strong working knowledge of web development methodologies including SOA and ASP.NET.
• A strong working knowledge of T-SQL, relational database design best practices, stored procedure optimization, triggers, etc.
• Experience working with cloud-based architectures (Microsoft Azure, AWS, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience working with CDNs (Akamai, Cloudfront) is a plus.
• Experience with digital performance monitoring tools like New Relic, Splunk, SCOM is a plus.
• Outstanding problem solving skills.
• An exceptional work ethic and self-motivation, a strong interest in IT and web-related technologies, and a natural willingness to stay on top of emerging technologies and best practices.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 870 1008 Fax 510-623-5055