Moodys NorthWest Consulting is looking for Web Producer the ideal candidate for this position is responsible for the publishing of site content through a cross-functional online request tool for Client s customer websites including content updates and additions include online merchandising, copy updates, page additions, and small-medium sized creative projects. This position is also responsible for managing the transition from business requests/requirements to the development. Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results in focus and inspirational leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages all incoming change requests for Client s customer websites from business stakeholders. Manages workflow prioritizes and meets deadlines, and handles multiple jobs/projects simultaneously.
- Facilitates and/or execute all website requests to final production. Communicates to web applications support teams with accurate and timely deployment documentation and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Acts as liaison between key business stakeholders, web development & application support teams, respond to questions/ issues and reacts quickly when required.
- Proactively communicates status requests to business owners and key stakeholders as needed and manages deliverable/launch expectations with all business owners.
- Tracks and monitors requests from inception to completion. Oversees and makes sure timelines are being followed for multiple requests.
- Proactively evaluates website performance, user experience and content control and makes recommendations or changes as needed.
- Recommends and supports new or improved departmental or streamline workflow procedures to leadership as needed.
- Web Content Management
- Digital Advertising Management
- Digital Tools Development
- Web Design Desired
- E-Commerce Management
- Web Strategy Management and Analysis
- Bachelor s degree in Business/IT/Computer Science or equivalent