100% remote opportunity!
We’re partnering with a long time healthcare client seeking a Web Producer with web experience with an emphasis on web content management, digital marketing and/or web product development and implementation. You will be building and editing web pages, primarily focused on marketing campaigns, migration, and operations. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team with fun/complex projects on the horizon.
The Web Producer serves as the first point of contact and initial analyst on all website requests from their assigned areas and is responsible for completing text and graphic changes to assigned websites, and making other changes as required. This position will combine their strong writing skills with knowledge of web content management systems (CMS) to complete website add or change requests within strict timelines and with high attention detail to the satisfaction of the internal customer as well as the digital services objectives. This position serves as the local expert on website changes and should have the ability to share and communicate this knowledge in a clear, logical manner to internal customers and digital services colleagues. In addition, this position represents local business needs for the product management team and works with local leadership to identify digital needs and opportunities. The successful Web Producer will utilize strong critical thinking and communication skills to support and work closely with marketing and communication team members in planning and accomplishing goals. They will be detail-oriented self-starters, mindful of deadlines, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. In addition, they will be able to recognize when to seek support in decision making.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for content modifications, additions, deletions and implementing approved digital enhancements within a web-based content management system.
- Setup new site pages/sections and campaign landing pages within the web content management system.
- Continually monitor websites in a proactive manner to ensure that information is accurate, content is current and pages are free of errors.
- Retain production-oriented mindset, following a wide variety of projects from start to finish. Will play a hands-on role in projects, as well as providing consult with stakeholders in regard to concepts such as usability, SEO, information architecture, usability and design. Work with digital experience team to ensure all consultation is in alignment with current standards.
- Provide day-to-day, front-end support in the current internet and intranet environments for content owners and publishers. Develop complete understanding of the equipment and software used by digital services team. Trouble-shoot issues as needed and participate actively in assessments and recommendations for purchases and upgrades.
- Stay abreast of rapidly changing web technologies. Assist product management team and colleagues in assessing and recommending appropriate technologies to use and adapt to further our business goals.
- Represent local business and operational needs and work with local leadership to identify digital needs and opportunities, which can be shared with and evaluated by the product management team.
- Serve as an initial analyst to gather requirements for new features and functionality requests. Utilize and understand established evaluation and escalation processes, and use judgment to determine when escalation is appropriate.
- Strong writing skills are required; experience in writing for the web, such as writing for SEO, strongly preferred.
- Coordinate with digital services and marketing and communication team members to evaluate, prioritize and implement internet, intranet or development requests.
- Interact with the product management and technology teams to resolve bugs, errors and content issues.
- Maintain appropriate “look and feel” of websites. Stay informed and educated of brand/identity guidelines.
- Complete website requests and keep requestors informed of progress and completion. Some of the types of changes include: Text, photo and image editing, e-mail, layout, Flash.
- Utilize tact, judgment, and communication skills to complete complex change requests.
- Actively participate in meetings with assigned projects and teams as required.
quality guidelines and standards.
- Support a user-centered design philosophy by continually working to discover, present, plan and implement new and innovative Web solutions to improve and maintain a positive user experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communicate equally well with technical web development staff and with non-technical clients and team members.
- Effective conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable working “virtually” with team members outside the immediate environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively build relationships with customers, team members and other stakeholders.
- Ability to develop rapport and establish professional credibility with business partners, build working relationships with team members, internal customers, and business users.
- Strong presentation skills to all organizational levels (management, vendors, staff, and customers).
- Excellent judgment, problem solving and cognitive skills.
- Ability to study, understand, adapt and respond effectively to a changing health care environment, as well as to understand and align with an organization, its structure and priorities.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and standards for internet development, security, content management, user experience, information architecture, and site management.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare, insurance, web services, and computer systems is preferred.
- Responsive service orientation - positive "can do" approach to initiatives, problems and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of workplace experience, education and/or training is required. Degree in business, marketing, communications or technology-related field preferred.
NuWest Group connects talented individuals with meaningful work at companies pioneering the future across the country. We don’t believe in one-size fits all or the interviewing conveyor belt. We do a deep intake with both companies and candidates to truly understand wants and needs before matching, so each walk away with options that get you where you want to go. We’re on a mission to improve employee engagement and business outcomes by placing the right people in the right work environments.
What you can expect from US:
The highest quality service throughout the entire cycle.
Transparency: open and honest communication – no surprises.
Long-lasting professional relationships built on trust.
Professional: we coach for growth based on your specific strengths and interests.