Located steps away from the Capitol, Pennsylvania Interactive
develops award winning digital services connecting citizens and business with government.
Are you a project manager that thrives in a challenging, demanding and highly influential role? Do you value the importance of delivering the best customer experience through active listening, delivering on commitments and guiding solutions through expert knowledge and best practices? Are you motivated by meaningful work with the goal to make a positive difference in your community through technology and human interaction?
Pennsylvania Interactive develops high functioning project managers preparing them for the next step in their career. The team has an innate ability to work outside the typical role, embracing and performing work that blurs the lines of project management, design, programming, training, business development and customer service. Our team and our customers require highly motivated, flexible, dynamic individuals to own this key role and be at the forefront of our mutual success.We are looking for:
A unique project manager
looking for the opportunity to break the status quo. You have all the experience and credentials required in the typical job description, but you’re not the typical project manager. You may have numerous credentials behind the signature on your business card, but your ability to apply those learned methods in real world scenarios is what makes you most proud. When you describe your recent successes, the word Team and Collaboration is on repeat, and it makes you smile. You are inherently curious and listen attentively which has made you invaluable within previous organizations. You genuinely enjoy finding solutions to problems. You are looking for a great company with a vision to deliver meaningful work.
The best qualified candidates will have at least four years of real-world project management experience. Familiarity with Web applications and Internet technology, strong communication and writing skills are a must. A strong work ethic, a great attitude, and dedication to success are expected. Our team members are self-motivated professionals who enjoy the challenge of implementing project management and business solutions in a high-pressure, client-services entrepreneurial environment. Responsibilities:
Why work for us?
- Responsible in whole or in part for creation of project proposals, defining project scope, establishing and documenting system requirements, system testing, and other related project management duties
- Ability to utilize business analysis skills to understand customer needs and project requirements
- Establish project milestones based on the design and scope of work
- Responsible for developing all aspects of project documentation
- Develop trusted relationships with our state government partners, at all levels of the project team from front-line customer service staff to department directors
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure desired project progression
- Initiate, direct and lead project meetings, prepare reports, maintain schedules, manage and control for risks, and all other aspects of the project from inception through delivery
- Execute necessary project management methodology to ensure project success
- Your work product will be used by thousands if not millions of people
- We offer the excitement of a start-up AND the benefits/support of a big company
- Your work will be recognized and win awards
- We encourage new ideas and different approaches to your work
- We provide excellent opportunities for career growth and professional development
- Competitive compensation program
- No-cost group medical/dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company wellness program
- Casual and fun office environment
- Paid State holidays/vacation
- Tuition reimbursement