HPE's Fortify division develops several world-class products to help companies secure their web applications. We are looking for developers to help create our next generation, high scale automation platform for analyzing web applications and REST services for security vulnerabilities. You will join a team developing cloud-based APIs and technologies that help organizations secure their applications and source code. In this role, you will sharpen your programming skills in C# and web technologies and learn software security from the experts. This job offers the opportunity for a highly creative developer to help imagine and implement the next wave of highly parallel web scanners and code analyzers. If you have a drive for learning and an interest in security, web crawlers, compilers, REST APIs, 'Internet of Things', Dev-Ops and cloud architecture then this position will ignite your passion.
We are looking for a developer to help with the core platforms that drive the FOD and WebInspect products. Daily development and testing are done using agile methodologies and techniques.
Learn more about Fortify security products here:
Fortify on Demand
Join us and you will
•Design and implement the next generation web scanner
•Learn web security from top to bottom by coding security analytics into the products
•Do full stack development from the data and engine layer to the user interface
•Sharpen your development skills with Visual Studio, .NET, REST and cloud architecture
•Maintain and enhance the capabilities of the existing core code, using modern software engineering practices.
•Work with several project teams of software engineers, testers and security researchers, to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
•Collaborate and communicate with management and local/remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience
The Ideal candidate will have
- Master's or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years strong software development experience.
- Expertise or knowledge of compiler internals or static code analyzers, especially for dynamic languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for delivering high quality products.
- Experience with software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specifications.