Provides daily ongoing security oversight and support for deployment, configuration, administration, maintenance and technical solutions to various web technology components that make up the IT Infrastructure environment.
1. Serves as the evangelist of the security architectural vision, strategy, and principles to internal staff, customers and Web Development Teams.
2. Provides guidance on the maintenance and implementation of web technical solutions, specifications, and documentation through the lens of security best practices.
3. Works with multiple customers, stakeholders, and system owners understand security requirements, determine feasibility, analyze cost/benefits requirements, and recommend design solution options.
4. Provides security training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge.
5. Completes routine preventative measures and maintains/monitoring network security.
6. Helps to ensure that the application migration process through non-production and production environments, according to change control policies and procedures, are following defined security best practices.
7. Participates in audit reviews of change management throughout the organization.
Bachelor's degree in Information Services/Security or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. At least 5 years of experience in an information technology or security engineering department.
2. At least 5 years of experience working with Web Application/Security in heavily regulated environments.
3. Strong technical experience with the implementation of cybersecurity technologies in diverse, enterprise environments to include, but not limited to: Web Servers, Group Policy, Cloud and vulnerability scanning technology.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Advanced knowledge of web server products and specifically Microsoft’s Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.x-10.x.
2. Basic knowledge of firewalls, routing, and load balancing (experience with F5 a plus)
3. Web server configurations for application suites such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services, Microsoft FAST, and Microsoft Exchange 2010/360 - Develops, implements, and coordinates on-going product updates for IIS 7.x-10.x including: Product installation and automated web server configuration in C#, VBS, and PowerShell.
4. Enterprise Web Server Settings for both secure and non-secure web servers.
5. .NET and Classic ASP application configuration including Application Pooling, Session State, Caching, Authentication, and Web Security
6. Knowledge of Team Foundation Server, Visual Build, Cruise control, Quickbuild, and/or other release management tools.
7. Strong familiarity with the LAMP stack
8. Strong understanding of CM methodologies and best practices (ITIL) as well as experience developing and enhancing complex processes.
9. Excellent coordination, documentation and organizational skills.
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact