Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We•re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves•to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets.
Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways•not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta's talented and robust workforce•14,000 strong'stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for aWeb Software Developer in Annapolis Junction, Md
Tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Develops and maintains code and associated test scripts to meet defined requirements
• Supports the planning of systems and development deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and the characteristics of an overall system.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensuring the hardware and software systems compatibility, and coordinating and/or modifying system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
• Provide the documentation, testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations.
• Perform as a liaison with other business functions.QualificationsSKILLS REQUIRED:
Successful candidate must be able to communicate with systems analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
• AngularJS 6
• Amazon Web Services (S3, EC2, Cloudformation, Cloudfront)
• Experience utilizing and writing web services to ingest and export data in various formatsQualifications:
Master's degree and 6 years• experience
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years• experience
Associate's Degree and 10 years experienceAt least one of the following certifications required:
CISSP (or Associate),
GSIH, or GCED.Clearance required
-TS/SCI W PolyAbout Perspecta
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)