Position : Web Testing Manual QA
Current : Dallas, TX
- Experience in Web Testing Manual QA.
- Limited experience or Exposure to Automation.
- Strong in understanding requirements, converting to test plan/testcases, execution and quality assurance, Ability to understand the given product design document/requirements and test the product and certify with quality.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Contribute to QA and test process enhancement initiatives , troubleshoot test failures, review
- and report the result, work with development groups to identify and resolve problems.
- Good in client communication, Self-starter who requires minimal oversight. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and experience in leading/mentoring sub teams and owning team’s delivery.
A Little about Photon
Photon is the largest and fastest growing provider of Mobile First Omni-Channel Experiences. We work with over 30% of the Fortune 100 companies.
Our omni-channel presence touch over 120 million consumers every day and we have the largest pool of omni-channel engineers with over 3,400 engineers across offices in US, India, Indonesia and the Netherlands.
We are the dominant providers of omni-channel solutions for Fortune 100 companies. We define omni-channel today as broadly comprising of 5 prominent areas -
- Consumer Facing Mobile Applications
- Associate or Employee Facing Mobile Applications
- Adaptive Responsive Web Presences
- In-Store Digital Presence
- API Platforms & Blueprints.