Kforce Inc. has a client immediately seeking a Web Vulnerability Assessment Consultant to join their team remotely in the US.
* Develop and manage ongoing process improvements and backlog to meet globally coordinated efforts in operational maturity and scanning service expansion
* Ensure coding languages and techniques are effectively managed in the application vulnerability scanning service
* Delivery a quality customer service experience, actively manage service availability, triage dynamic application scanning service requests and SME to supply teams with advice and consulting
* Develop and foster cross team relationships ensuring CI/CD pipelines tool integrations within tooling and support development teams on application vulnerabilities.
* Develop, manage, and measure KPIs, KRIs and additional metrics to understand the trends, quality, and insights from the vulnerability results to facilitate business decisions, automation development, and update of executive dashboards, reports and templates
* 7+ years' experience in Cybersecurity, Vulnerability Management, Application Development or similar field with Bachelor's/Master's degree in related field or similar certifications (GWAPT, WAPT)
* Hands on experience with dynamic scan tools such as HCL AppScan and InsightAppSec; including set up site profiles and configurations, and various web stack configurations required for scanning
* Strong development expertise, DevSecOps, secure development practices and designs to offer insights, mentorship to areas and guide continuous integration efforts to push detections far to the left in SDLC; Python development experience
* Ability to communicate application vulnerabilities at the technical level, highlight business impact, potential risks and mitigation/remediation options to assist teams
* Actively develop and drive strategy and roadmap, globally engaging the business in service offering roadshows and next generation service needs sessions
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.