Senior-level Full-Stack .NET Developer
6 month contract to hire Sits in Southfield, Michigan.
- Senior level .NET (7+ years) with strong communication and solutioning experience (almost a Solutions Architect, but they will be doing all hands on coding)
- Strong C#
- UI experience (they use Angular but will look at other frameworks)
- Xamarin - They don't do a lot of mobile now, but that will be a big growth area for them so want someone to lead them further.
- Healthcare experience
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps - Don't need to be an expert. They have someone that specializes in this, just need to be familiar with it.
Job description:General Summary:
Under general direction, has duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other application analysts. Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering application architecture, business requirements, system limitations and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written or applications configured. Responsible for program/configuration design, coding/configuring, testing, debugging, and documentation. Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming. Has good understanding of the business or function for which application is designed. Responsible for quality assurance review. Analyzes, compares and evaluates various courses of action and has the authority to make independent decisions on matters of significance, free from immediate direction, within the scope of their responsibilities. Primary activities and decision-making authority are predominantly performed independently affecting business operations to a substantial degree. Essential Duties:
- Meets with business users to understand and document requirements
- Tests the artifacts based on requirements and works with the Change Management team to roll out to Production
- Manage tasks and dependencies to deliver solutions per needs and within a given timeline
- Analyze and develop complex web/mobile solutions & conceptual design docs with minimal supervision
- Understands Beaumont specific workflows and data models to effectively develop solutions
- Demonstrates depth in understanding of various web/mobile tools and provide technical guidance to team members and end users on the best approach
- Proficient in, and contributes to, best development practices using BH development methodologies and web/mobile tools
- Troubleshoots and performs root cause analysis on incidents in support of applications
- Provide on-call support as required
Bachelor's degree in IT or Healthcare field is required
Minimum of 5 years in web/mobile development experience required
- Solid understanding of web/mobile application development and design processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Works closely with the other team members to define and implement standardized development processes
Build strong working relationships with team members and business users alike
Recognized expert in one or more tools/subject matters and mentors other team members
Demonstrated ability to tackle multiple complex projects
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or