The Web developer performs requirement analysis, documents technical specifications, writes, reviews, tests and debugs moderately complex code to support new or existing business initiatives. Direct Hire Scottsdale, AZ Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field or equivalent experience and demonstrated ability required
- Minimum two - three years of experience as a Web Developer or other relevant web discipline required
- Familiar with the full web development life cycle and agile web development practices required
- Previous experience as a Support or Help Desk technician a plus
- Experience working on web projects in a corporate environment.
Principle Accountability & Deliverable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential.
- Ability to function in flexible and adaptable work schedules.
- Ability to maintain professional image and work environment.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and follow through on work using basic time management skills
- Ability to gain, understand and apply information and data as it relates to Information Technology
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to learn new applications, tools and technologies
- Developing or configuring solutions in single or smaller, simple, stand-alone systems or of a larger system with some integrating components
- Performing moderately complex development or configuration in more than one technology and refers more complex activities to higher-level staff.
- Making relevant suggestions to fit the business needs with some acquired business domain knowledge through team and limited interactions with business partners
- Resolves urgent or important production system issues by troubleshooting technical issues of medium complexity and referring more complex activities to a higher-level staff
- Contributes to dynamic and high performing team growth with periodic coaching to Associate Developer
- Maintains and improves the quality of systems by testing, following coding and process standards
- Maintains efficient systems by designing solutions with system performance, scalability and optimization in mind
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Mandy Bargas | Mbargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 870-3430 | Cell: (949) 274-5365
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692