Our client is looking for a Web Logic/Docker Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. This
individual will be part of our client’s Enterprise UNIX System Administration Team working to ensure the operability of server applications utilized by the Navy throughout the world.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain daily operation and problem resolution of system applications to provide optimum performance and application availability.
- Work with vendors, developers, system administrators, and database administrators to configure, install, upgrade, manage devices, and render performance and reliability recommendations.
- Develop, recommend, document, implement, and maintain system application management policies, procedures, and standards.
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks on systems for proactive monitoring such as space usage, deleting log files, dump files, and error correcting.
- Implement and maintain Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) application Security Technical Implementation Guides (STiG’s).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
- UNIX, Linux, Windows Operating System, or Oracle certification within 6 months of employment date.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in server application administration and maintenance in a LINUX and UNIX (Solaris 10 or higher) environment including shell script development and debugging.
- 1 - 3 years' experience installing and administering Oracle's WebLogic application server in a multi-domain Enterprise.
- 1.5 - 3 years' experience with Enterprise server and application system administration on Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher.
- Working knowledge of the configuration of Docker containers.
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently.
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two
positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive
compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career
professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.