Title: WebLogic Platform Engineer
Location : North Chicago, IL
Duration : 12 Months+
Interview- Phone and in person
Description: The WebLogic Platform Engineer function is a technical expert that will independently identify, engineer, and optimize new data, software, or technology solutions that address critical business requirements for Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS). The Engineer function is also used to design and implement improvements in process, methods, and tools, to improve agility and efficiency, and to reduce cost and delivery time.
• Support the definition of platform and service strategy and participates in the strategic enterprise design of the WLS platform.
• Gather and document business applications requirements for WLS platform services.
• Provide in-depth technical expertise of WLS capabilities, limitations, and methods.
• Implement platform installations and updates following ITSM and SLC processes.
• Implement and provide technical support in the configuration and tuning of WLS platforms.
• Provide in-depth technical expertise related to the ongoing maintenance and support of the platform environment.
• Lead the diagnosis of platform-related issues for application failures or issues escalated from Operations team.
• Conduct production platform performance monitoring and capacity planning.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable policies and procedures. Support audit preparedness and review activities.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as WLS admin with responsibility for installation, configuration, and patching of production Java EE applications.
• Experience supporting WLS 11g (10.3.6) and 12c in Linux environment
• Excellent analytical, communication, and consultative skills.
• Requires strong scripting skills: Bash, WLST, etc
• Java EE development experience is a plus. (Websphere, Tomcat, etc)
• Oracle Fusion Middleware support experience is a plus.
• Oracle Enterprise Manager experience a plus
" We are equal opportunity employer and we encourage veterans and minorities to apply for the jobs"
Thanks & Regards
Business Development Associate
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: (847) 719-7902 / (847) 874-7274
URL: http// www.dynamic-enterrise.net
150 N. Martingale Road, Suite # 830 Schaumburg, IL, 60173