Genesis10 is seeking a WebLogic Platform Engineer for a right to hire position with our client in Bloomington, MN.
* Must have strong infrastructure automation background Infrastructure as code (IAC) and devops principles.
* Must have strong background in Ansible, Tower/AWX, Jenkin, Phython and RedHat Enterprise Linux.
* Must have good working knowledge of storage, networking, operating systems, VMs, F5 and interfacing them using automation.
* Experience with oracle weblogic middleware and exposure to other middleware systems like IBM ESB, Redhat Jboss, Apache/Tomcat is preferred.
* Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Vault, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk is preferred.
* Strong communication skills and willing to learn newer technologies in fast pace agile environment.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
o Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
o Bi-weekly payroll
o Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
o 401k plan
o Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
o Delivery Director for employee success and support
o Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"